How about those #TideAds? So clever and funny. I’m doing more self-care this year and shared a bit of what that means for me on my Instagram Story Highlights. Also, I created my version of a habit tracker and wondering if visually seeing my progress will make a difference in sticking to something. February will be the first month of me actually keeping track. It’s weird how the mind works, though. As soon as I started writing things down, I felt more accountability to go through with my goals. I’ve already done more in the last month than I’ve done in the last part of 2017! But also, January felt like it had 100 days in it, so maybe the odds of staying on track were in my favor.
A quick recap of some of the stuff that’s happened since I last posted (which was way too long ago) and what I can recall off the top of my head:
- Our family went to Disney World. I posted a few recap drawings of our trip on IG.
- Went to my first Creative Morning event in DC.
- Been super consistent with writing my morning pages.
- Started a subscription to Artsnacks.
- Search for Jessica Elliott on peopleofcraft.com and you’ll find me! Woo!
- I’ve seen seven of the 10 best film nominations for the Oscars.
The best thing ever written about work-life balance.
Agree with everything in this article.
You know me and routines! Extraordinary Routines does not disappoint.
I know a lot of people use Waze but I still use Google Maps and had no idea about a lot of its capabilities!
Why are you anxious? Pretty interesting video.
This makes the Sunday evening blues feeling take on a whole new meaning.
Excited about Tom Hanks as Mr. Rogers in the upcoming biopic You Are My Friend.
Even more excited about Meryl Streep joining the cast of Big Little Lies for season 2. !!!